- Never call yourself fat or say negative things about your body.
- Talk about what your body can do not just how it looks
- Value people for who they are, not how they look
- When you see someone in public or on TV that is not a size “2” but looks wonderful, point out how beautiful they look
- Keep healthy food choices in the home and cook with fresh ingredients
- Show your children how they can enjoy treats such as ice cream in moderation
- Talk about how healthy eating is good for our bodies and has nothing…
View original post 72 more words