- Wake up each day and decide that today will be a great day regardless of what happens around you and in lieu of others behavior.
- Stop complaining and wasting your energy on things that you cannot change.
Traffic: Sure you can take a different route or work from home but how feasible is that?Rather than getting worked up take this time to listen to an audio book or listen to peaceful music.
Long Lines: We all know that long lines suck, but I never can understand someone who gets so bent out of shape over this. Take a deep breath or shop online.
Weather: People that constantly complain about the weather baffle me the most. Get out and enjoy it or snuggle up inside and play a board game, cook a great meal or read a fabulous book.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Eliminate the negative.
- Stop gossiping and do not hang out with people who gossip, nothing good comes from it.
- Worry-Less – What are you so worried about? What is the worst thing that can happen? Look back on your life and all of the things that you worried about, it all worked out didn’t it?
- If you are unhappy about something that you can change, set goals and figure out how to make the change.
- Be kind.
- Do not yell. Unless your child is about to run in traffic or your house is on fire try to refrain from yelling. Use a strong voice and your words wisely.
- Help others.
- Listen more. Speak less.
- Have fun.
- Learn something new.
- Try to get to know a person and their situation rather than judging them. It’s not your job.
- Say you are sorry and forgive others.
- Stop caring about what people think of you. Do your best and treat people well.